Digital DEC PDP 11/84 Systems, Lot of 5 in eBay

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Fri Jun 25 09:30:49 CDT 2010

>> 140420130808
> Looks like a 5ESS ate it, from the other material for sale in this lot.

They all seem to have Dilog CU160's. What was the CU160? Disk, communications?

My bet is the seller was once one of the Boston-area DEC used equipment dealer of the 70's/80's, who is now into Telecom instead.

Let's see, in the late 80's: American Used Computer was already passé (wasn't he in Boston?). ELI was big. Who else was there? I used to know all the names by heart. There were several who weren't as big as ELI but still worthwhile.

Tim.