Looking for MikroMikko 3 manuals ($$$)

Sellam Ismail sellam at vintagetech.com
Thu Mar 4 10:13:30 CST 2010

Here's an obscure one.

I need to find some manuals for the Nokia MikroMikko 3 computer from the
mid-1980s.  Perhaps someone from the Scandanavian countries might be able
to assist?

Specifically, I'm looking for the "RTX II Monitor Manual User's Guide" and
the "RTX II File Management Reference Manual and User's Guide".

Originals or PDFs will do at this point.

I'm offering a negotiable bounty on this one.  Let me know if you have any
and what it would cost to get either the manual or a copy.

Please contact me directly.

Thanks!