PDP-11 Color Codes

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Wed Mar 10 14:39:12 CST 2010

I think the rack headers all faded fairly rapidly and especially on the plastic panels, some yellowing went on as well. I think the actual shade on any given sample could be used by industrial archaeologists to deduce the UV and ozone contents of previous decades :(.

I personally don't like faded or yellowed colors so when I want to re-do a paint job, I always choose a hue and shade more vibrant than any of my existing samples. So go pick the most vibrant burgundy and maroon you can find at the paint shop.

Tim.