Old books, mostly UNIX books

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Mar 10 16:52:09 CST 2010

On Mar 10, 2010, at 5:45 PM, Kirn Gill wrote:
>>  Sounds good.  Let me know if there are any leftovers after your
>> deadline
>> and my lady and I will run up and grab 'em.
>>
>>  I'd offer to bring you a carload of gear (lotsa surplus stuff
>> right now),
>> but if you're cleaning house..
>
> Someone just asked about getting them all, so I don't know if there
> is going
> to be anything left over

   Sounds good.

> As for surplus equipment, I'm mainly looking for modern PeeCee
> storage,
> mostly, and laptop form-factor (SO-DIMM) SDRAM cards for an iMac G3
> (whose
> RAM connectors are on the processor card, necessitating the
> requirement for
> small form-factor RAM)

   Nope...no PeeCee stuff here.  And modern stuff I'd be selling to
my clients, not giving away. ;)  *poke*  I do have some RS/6000s that
I'd like to re-home.  (one of which is fairly beefy)

> I probably have a few more books that I have not listed, one of
> them being
> an X11 programmer's guide from circa 1993. Personally, I'd love to
> ship that
> overseas to a friend who is currently writing a window manager, but
> at least
> you are in a position that I can actually give it to you.

   What's the exact title?  I likely already have a copy. :-/

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL