Caffeine and hacking (was Re: Soldering)

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Mar 11 14:12:43 CST 2010

On 11 Mar 2010 at 13:56, Brian Lanning wrote:

> Sometimes it sounds good to me and I'll get a can. I can't get through
> the whole can without giving up.  It grosses me out and I'm cured for
> another 6 months.

Yup, I gave up sweetened fizzy drinks and can't even handle a Coke if
someone offers one to me.  Waaaaay too sweet with a peculiar medicine
taste.

One cuppa coffee in the morning (it apparently has some benefit for
prostate health) and plain old (Lipton's or whatever's on sale) tea
for the rest of the day.  I do add a little brandy to the last cup of
the day, however. :)

Best advice I ever got from a doctor.  Him:  "Do you drink?"  Me:
"Not really."  Him:  "Maybe you should start."

--Chuck