HP 2671 Graphics ROM

Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 19 15:45:25 CDT 2010

Thanks , HP was talking about adding a graphics chip (ROM).
The 2671 has an empty socket on the HP-IB interface board, the one closest
to the printer PCB is empty.
I'm not sure if that's the one, it could be the ROM on the printer PCB it
self.
It would be very nice if you find out what needs to be replaced, on the
printer PCB on the one I have a 8039 with external ROM is used.
I've a stach of 216mm wide fax paper from a fax I owned .

-Rik