Disc analyser news update

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 14:33:16 CDT 2010

> Honestly, while I can see the argument about color CRTs, I've never had
> a problem with the crispness of my LCD displays (at least when driven

I have used PCs with LCD (I assume) montiors where the image was
noticeably unsharp. It wasn't the file I was viewing, becuase it could be
displayed pin-sharp on another machine.

I don;'t know if the problem was the monitor or the video card
(insuffiicent bandwidth in the RAMDAC or output stage?) or what (it
wasn't my machine, I didn't have a chance to invetigate), but it
certainly can happen.