Wanted: Graphics card and drive sled for RS/6000 7046-B50

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Tue Mar 23 18:59:08 CDT 2010

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:04:26 -0600
From: Andrew Warkentin <andreww591 at gmail.com>
Subject: Wanted: Graphics card and drive sled for RS/6000 7046-B50

>I recently bought an RS/6000 7046-B50. It didn't have a graphics card
>installed (I can use it over a serial console, but I would prefer to be
>able to use a graphical console). It is also missing the drive sleds.
>Does anybody have a graphics card or drive sled that would work with it?

A few days ago I posted here about an RS/6000 available in the Toronto
area but there was no interest either here or elsewhere, so it's being
scrapped on Thursday.

This is an RS/6000 Power Server 520, Type 7013, Model# 26-10855;
If it has a graphics card would it fit in yours and what would the number be?
And are the sleds compatible?

mike