Laugh, it's funny

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Thu Mar 25 09:53:41 CDT 2010

Tell ya, that was damned good, got me cold - I bought that story fully,
very believable, I just started digging around for Xalaga, its contact
info, more history on the 117 computer and when nothing was showing up
at all, that was when I was wondering, are these guys either so far off
the grid that they had no marketing or what...  but it was good, very
good fool on me.