PDP-11/34A bring up

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Mon Nov 8 13:02:34 CST 2010

Hi Steve...

Thank you for the reply.  I am still exploring some options that have
surfaced since I sent out this message...  and they are closer to home
so I will run those to ground before branching out.

Seems silly but it might be easier to scavenge the connector off the back
of a dead RL01 or RL02 and make it into the transition than to find the
actual transition!

Did the transition (which I'm sure has a more proper DEC name) originally
come with the RL01/02?  The RL11 or equiv controller?  or with the rack?

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist