Old cromemco C3 in a rack...

Bruce Damer bdamer at digitalspace.com
Fri Nov 12 14:03:00 CST 2010

If anyone is interested in this, feel free to contact Sharon directly....

HI Bruce,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm attaching a couple of photos.  One
of the pictures shows the Hazeltine monitor (also available) that was
used with the computer.  I believe the unit is an Ohio Scientific
C3.  Here is a link to an eBay item for an Ohio Scientific ad for a
similar machine.  Ours came with a hard disk, but we no longer have it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1979-Ohio-Scientific-C3-C-Computer-29MB-Hardrive-Ad-/190397025541?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c548c0d05

What you see in the pics is all we have for the machine.  I'd like
your opinion and the opionion of any of your contacts whether I
should continue to try to find this a home, or just pitch it.  I
don't want any money for it, but don't really want to pay shipping, either.

Also, FYI, I have some sales literature from the period for OSI
(including some of the Bill Cosby brochures) and a few others, if
anyone is interested.

Thanks again,
Sharon Maule
(309) 231-9237