HUGE old computer lot, maybe some gems

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 13:50:53 CST 2010

Same guy posted to the VCF Forum about this. He wont ebay, craigslist is
full of "scummy people" and "advertising costs money" so in other words he
will pay to junk it. Could be wrong but somewhere in there he stated it was
purchased for $4500 or something? Why do people blow that kind of money
without a plan to profit? Sure there are some units in there worth selling,
but that is if they are complete, cleaned up, and working otherwise they
will go for nothing to somebody looking for parts or a project.