TU55 an ebay

arcarlini at iee.org arcarlini at iee.org
Tue Oct 5 16:55:49 CDT 2010

Rich Alderson [RichA at vulcan.com] wrote:
> [...]

I can't speak for Germany but in the UK 110V/50Hz is often used in
factories
and building sites etc. (on building sites look for those
car-battery-sized-ish
yellow transformer boxes).

Not that I'd necessarily expect to see a TU55 on a building site (or
even on
a factory floor) but the voltage/frequency combination is not actually
outlandish.

Antonio
arcarlini at iee.org