EPAY DEC Qbus Z-80

Mark Davidson mdavidson1963 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:20:49 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM, steve shumaker <shumaker at att.net> wrote:
> With my limited exposure to the DEC/PDP stuff, this looks strange... Z-80
> chips on a QBus card?    Is it noteworthy?  worth bidding on? unusual?
> just plain junk? What would it work with/in /on?
>
> item no 250693741192

>From what I can tell (and I'm sure others have more info than I do)
the board, made by Virtual Microsystems, was probably used in a CD-ROM
server.  VM's products were based on InfoServers, so the board might
be from one of their server boxes.  Of course, I'm just guessing... I
could be completely wrong. :)

See http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-14019022.html for a bit of info
that I found.

Mark