Voice recognition will never kill the keyboard was:Re:Evolutionof the Apple Mouse

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 16:12:55 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Liam Proven" <lproven at gmail.com>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: Voice recognition will never kill the keyboard
was:Re:Evolutionof the Apple Mouse

> On 5 October 2010 22:34, Andrew Burton <aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > That depends. Wearing 3D glasses always gives me a headache after a few
> > minutes and I wear glasses (four-eyes!) anyway... so how would I wear 3D
> > glasses and still be able to see (clearly) what I am doing? (six-eyes?!)
>
> Which ones? The ones nVidia are using are LCD shutters, not polarising
> or coloured.

I have only had the chance to try the (cheap) coloured ones. Infact, I was
watching an Amiga demo (by Fanatix) that did feature a rotating cube for 3D
glasses. They had the cube drawn twice in two different colours, spaced
appropriately apart, to give the effect. However, I didn't have any 3D
glasses with me at the time :(

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk