Compaq luggable, what next?

Paxton Hoag innfoclassics at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:35:21 CDT 2010

> I got this gem for $25 today.  What would you guys recomend next:
>
> ISA ide card for storage, recomendations?
> Ethernet to get it on line, and what stripped down browser would work?
> I remember flight simulator was pretty good with the 600x400? graphics
> Autocad 2.6 too, I dont know yet if I have the math chip installed
>
> How could I go wrong for $25?  They have another one if anybody wants it
> (Surplusgizmos.com)

I looked at those, however I thought $25 to be high. Didn't think of
keyboard rot.

I had so many go through my hands in the 1990s. The ones I saw
commonly had hardcards. I thought they were hard to work on...although
you could work on them.

If you do figure out how to get it on the internet I would be curious.
Please post the results here.

--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR