FS: Apple IIe manuals

Charles charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 13 14:15:07 CDT 2010

Continuing to clear the bookshelves :)
I have a set of original Apple IIe manuals for sale.

Apple IIe Owner's Manual, IIe Reference Manual, 80-Column Text
Card, Reference Manual Addendum (Monitor Listings), Extended
80-Column Text Card Supplement, DOS Programmer's Manual, ProDOS
User's Manual, ProDOS Supplement to the IIe Owner's Manual,
AppleWriter II, & Super Serial Card User's Manual.

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/DrCharlesMorris/?action=view&current=PA130023.jpg
$20.00 plus 8 lb (Media Mail) postage from zip 65775.

Also an original Apple II Reference Manual:
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/DrCharlesMorris/?action=view&current=PA130024.jpg
$5.00 plus 1 lb postage.

please contact me off-list if interested.
I've got the //e also with Duo-Disk floppy drive, but it won't be
worth the postage!
thanks
Charles