Phoenix Amiga 1000 - interesting/boring/rare/common...?

Mike van Bokhoven mike at fenz.net
Thu Oct 14 15:52:21 CDT 2010

Well, it's good to know that the machine is something moderately
interesting, anyway. Seemed it from the quick research I did. Hopefully it
goes to someone who'll find it useful; with this talk about the thing, I
have to resist thoughts along the lines of 'I should have kept it and done
xyz with it.' I did have both an A500 and A2000 back when they were
current, but for some reason the platform hasn't held so much interest for
me down the years. I think that it may have been just too capable; the
limitations of earlier (and sometimes later) systems seem to make them more
interesting somehow. Strange.

Mike