Xerox Alto on ebay (not mine!)

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Sun Oct 17 23:50:51 CDT 2010

  On 10/13/2010 12:16 PM, Richard wrote:
> Current bidding is $560, I'm expecting it to sell for $750 at a
> minimum, maybe $1000+ once the snipers have their say.

As the auction is now over, apparently it is worth just over $30,000 to
the right bidder whomever that may be.  Not quite the millions a
painting by a famous artist might be, but definitely not a small chunk
of change.  With that said, paintings and artwork can end up in private
hands or in museums, and so will other various "artifacts" including
computers.