TRS-80 Model II Manuals

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 07:25:50 CDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Martin Goldberg <wgungfu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be interested as well, same situation.
>

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Jason T <silent700 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Nathan Pralle <nathan at nathanpralle.com>
> wrote:
> >> Thanks to the ever-useful JP Hindin, I've obtained a set of TRS-DOS
> disks
> >> and other application disks for my TRS-80 Model II system, which is the
> >> entire setup pictured here, plus a bit more:
> >
> > Not to assume that anyone is running a disk-duping service for the
> > Model II, but I just acquired one recently also (just the main box,
> > not the whole table :) and I am without media of any sort.  I've got a
> > lot of blank 8" disks, though, and would be happy to send them ahead
> > or trade them for something to boot the big grey beast.
> >
> > -

I like the model II as well, a nice CP/M brute, something about that gray
plastic I think

Jason,
I had mine made at Mike's house - Mike Loewen - he has a setup including the
8" drive, mine doesn't yet. But I still need to work on replacing the foam
keyboard switches - one by one - Mike has a nice homebrew solution for that
as well which I'm using.

=Dan