Need to find parts 82S23 / 74S188

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:14:26 CDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 8:19 PM, alan canning <scanning.cc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many thanks to all who responded ( and so quickly ) and thanks for the
> heads-up on the programmimng problems with the alternate parts. Also thanks
> for the website of the guy who can program these parts. My programmer only
> does modern parts; EPROMs and EEPROMs.

What part did you get exactly? Or maybe you won't know for sure until
they arrive?

If you can't program them yourself there are probably a few people on
the list that would be willing to program them for you if you covered
the postage.  I have a BP Microsystems BP-1400 and can program most
DIP and PLCC parts, except really old 1702 / 2708 parts.  I can
program Philips / Signetics 82S23 and Nat Semi DM74S188 parts.  I'm in
the Seattle area.

-Glen