[OT]? Sun Ultra 60

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 31 12:24:16 CDT 2010

At 1:19 PM -0400 10/31/10, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>One comment, the older the OS the better, and OpenBSD is an option.
>
>   ...unless you want to use it for real work of course.
>(referencing "older", not OpenBSD)

We have a production system still running Solaris 2.6 at work.  I was
thinking along the lines of the older the OS, the less cruft, and the
better on the older hardware.  For the past few years I've typically
run Solaris 8 at home, though I have Solaris 10 on the SunBlade 1000.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |