Wanted : Monitor Capable of TTL RGB

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 13:15:24 CDT 2010

> Tony Duell wrote:
> > Is  CM8833 a TTL-input monitor?
>
> I think so; there's an 8-pin DIN socket on mine that takes RGB
> video at TTL levels. Works directly from, say, a BBC Micro. It
> also has a SCART socket for analog RGB and composite.

Ah... My Acorn-badges Philips monitor just has the SCART socket. The PCB
is layed out for the DIN socket and asociated componets, but they're not
fitted.

I assumeed (probably wrongly) that some Philips-badged ones were
analogue-only too.

H0wever, it's not hard to feed TTL video int othe SCART socket with a few
series resistors ;-))

What does the OP (Liam?) want to use the monuitor with?