October 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Oct 1 00:23:07 CDT 2010
Ending: Sun Oct 31 23:40:02 CDT 2010
- Dealing with heat
- Another 935 shot...
Zane H. Healy
- OT: Worth exhibiting at Maker Faire?
- Voice recognition will never kill the keyboard was: Re: Evolution of the Apple Mouse
- Latest eBay seller BS
- They don't make them like they used to
- Missed an auction... most annoying...
- Free?: Toshiba Libretto 100CT and Apple Powerbook 160
- Adaptec AIC-010 / AIC-100 ECC scheme
- Evolution of the Apple Mouse
- $6000 for an Altair 8800b with drives, terminals and DEC printer
- Need Help Finding Docs
jthecman at netscape.net
- Dumping an Intel D8749?
- Amish Software?
- FS: Assembler Language Programming, Systems/360 and 370
- WTD: Copy of CD from "Programming Psion Computers"
- anyone coming up through MD towards (or to, or beyond) MA sometime this year ?
Curtis H. Wilbar Jr.
- Semi-OT: Texas Instruments calculator battery packs?
- TI calculator battery packs cont'd
- Spec of Memory for a DEC Alpha 433au
- IS501 sensor -- my solution
- Repairing Debian on an Alpha 433au
- iPad? Really? (was RE: Voice recognition will never kill the keyboard was: Re: Evolution)
- Looking for IBM 5250 TwinAx terminal...
- Sparcstation Voyager media?
- 200+ vintage computers for sale - LaCrosse, WI
- 1981 Xitan S-100 system for sale - Norwalk, CA
- Janus programming language for CP/M-86
- IP Fragments - Worth doing, testing strategies?
Michael B. Brutman
- Tandy DeskMate floppies
- Looking for HP LaserJet part
- Legendary steampunk computer 'should be built' - programmer • The Register
- Free LA-100 posting
- How much would you reckon a Mac Performa 630 is worth?
- TU55 an ebay
- Tadpole/RDI UltraBook NVRAM problem...
- EPAY DEC Qbus Z-80
- Odd Voltage Requirements (was: TU55 an ebay)
- IBM 5022
- capacitor aging claim
- Royal calculator available
- Mike Ross Contact Info
- Manuals for printers & plotters available
- Manuals for printers & plotters available (omission)
- IKOS system manual
- Anyone have docs for a Digital Engineering Retro-Graphics ("VT640") board?
- Another huge collection for sale
- An interesting isa card
- P112 pre-order deadline
- An interesting development in vintage system emulators
- Fujitsu Line printer manuals
- HP 9845A's Birth
- MAC stuff that needs to go
- Compaq luggable, what next?
- Ted Nelson autobiography
- US Library of Congress: Copyright is Destroying Historic Audio
- Microwriter MW4 help
- P112 project scrubbed
- Looking for IBM 5250 TwinAx terminal in Australia
- OT : RJ45 Telecom wiring
- VTL/Dutchess logic
- Rebuilding Altair 8800b
- The "death" of GEOS
- at&t unix pc
- Seagate ST39173N 9.1GB Narrow SCSI Drive failure
- at&t unix pc (big black binder scan)
- Old calculators
- Xerox Alto on ebay (not mine!)
nick.allen at comcast.net
- identifying terminal by escape codes?
- Cyanoacrylate and baking soda (was Re: Multimeter recomendations)
- FS: Apple IIe manuals
- Apple IIe manuals have been claimed
- I-mode phone
- new vintage web site
- Seeking Commodore SX keyboard and cable
- 3B1 tech ref scans
- Babbage Analytical Engine - CBC interview
- Oldest original proper computer (stored program etc)
- Confused by Alpha 433au and SCSI
- another alto on ebay
- Tony and museums (was Xerox Alto..)
- Mac Classic near death... or at least an OOBE...
- CompuPro CPU-Z with IMSAI and Front Panel issues
- More SCSI Confusion
- Joining the list
- Tektronix 4023 documentation?
- Xerox Alto running?
- AT&T 3B1 Boot PROM and system software images?
- pdp-8/i ECO history?
- Xerox Alto aution
- The MERT Operating System and the 3B20D
- W. Donzelli on Babbage & Machining
- AT&T 3B1 Boot PROM and system software images
- OT: definition, Dazzled (was Tony and museums)
- S-100 history (was Re: CompuPro CPU-Z with IMSAI and Front Panel issues)
- Applicon VAX 11/751 available
- Nuclear Data ND 6600
- Preserving computers (here we go again)
- Total Loss of Memory Re: Dyspeptic archaeologists [was RE: Xerox Alto on ebay (not mine!)]
- PDP-8/L lamps
- lilith computer by wikipedia
- Triage I - PROM Programmers & 5400s
- Updates on repairing Xerox Alto
- P112 good news
- Single-board TTL PDP-8 (was Re: pdp-8/i ECO history?)
- More on Alto repair
- the new manx is live
- Would a bog-standard 4164 be a suitable replacement for a MCM4517 in a Sega SC3000H? (was Re: Introduction - Terry Stewart (tezza))
- Sequent Tape Drive
ragooman at gmail.com
- mTCP 2010-10-20 Version (DOS TCP/IP apps)
Michael B. Brutman
- IBM 7010 Photo (Re: What Computer is This and Who is This Guy?)
- SparcStation Voyager framebuffer problem
- 1986 NSA paper on computers
- Moving House - Need to downsize
- cctalk Digest, Vol 86, Issue 45
- Test Diablo Model 31 drive and disk pack on a PC (Operation Alto Restoration)
- Oldest original working proper computer (stored program etc)
- Almost free: various DEC, Wyse items, for pickup Rockville, MD, USA
js at cimmeri.com
- Specific maindec for the PDP-8/L ?
- AT&T 6300 in the Bay Area
- viper 2150 drives
- FS: 70's Vintage Computer Magazines (Byte, Kilobaud, Dr Dobb's) & Sun-2, Sun 100U Docs
- XTIDE rom and board, Andrew?
- Apple IIa
- 8008 undocumented opcodes?
- IBM S/390 on ebay
- SGI Origin2000
- AS/400e 9401-150 server still needs a home - metro west Boston, MA
- simh & hardware - pdp-11 psw in supervisor mode?
- Working IMSAI 8080 system on the VCGM
- IBM S/390 on ebay (Dave McGuire)
- S-100 PIC/RTC boards available
- H316 indirect jump instruction
- DiscFerret: First working hardware, firmware and microcode!
- nCUBE fans out there
- A new podcast
- Another interesting computer on ebay
- Unknown Wangs
- BYTE magazines to be scanned?
- OT Re: Cataloguing in a museum setting [was Re: nonsense...]
feldman.r at comcast.net
- Byte Magazine
- TTL HEX LED driver chip
- Dr Dobb's Journal of Computer Calisthenics & Orthodontia: Running Light Without Overbyte
- Happy Birthday VAX 11/780 (influence of)
- Octal vs Hex representations of machine code (was Re: TTL HEX LED driver chip)
- vax 11/751
- Offerered - free - near London: LOADS of sofware, mostly quite old.
- IBM 2.88MB floppy drive (64F0204 / 72X6101 / Mitsubishi MF356C-799MA) pinout
- Postscript printer and trinitron monitor available for free
rescue at hawkmountain.net
- Tangential to Topic: Old Chip Programmers Work w/ || Port in Docking Station?
- TRS-80 Model II Manuals
- Wanted : Monitor Capable of TTL RGB
- I/O models (was RE: Happy Birthday VAX 11/780 (influence of))
- Virtual memory
- 68K (was: Happy Birthday VAX 11/780)
- VAX addressing
- Memory mapped I/O
- PDP-11 firsts?
- Amiga Kickstart 3.1
- More A4000 that I forgot to put in the previous message
- Large geometry MFM drive testing
- Need to find parts 82S23 / 74S188
- Dec Power conditioner
- VCFMW Pics and Shirts
- Repairing core memories....
- cctalk Digest, Vol 86, Issue 68
- cctalk Digest, Vol 86, Issue 71
- manual for M9312 bootstrap module
Last message date:
Sun Oct 31 23:40:02 CDT 2010
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 16:05:39 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).