road trip, east coast

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 3 17:37:14 CDT 2010

   Hey folks.  I realize this is short notice, but on Tuesday the 7th
I'll be hitting the road from Port Charlotte, FL (Gulf coast south of
Tampa) and driving a mostly-empty 16' box truck up to the Washington DC
area.  I am willing to transport stuff along that route, within a
reasonable distance of the 95 corridor, for reasonable compensation.

   In the middle of the following week, likely around the 14th, I'll be
driving back down the same route.  I will have less space available
then, but I should have some free room.

   Contact me directly via email if interested.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL