Exploring the world of minis and mainframes...

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Sun Sep 5 12:05:09 CDT 2010

  I have a Microdata 1600 emulator, and a friend's Microdata 32/s emulator.

1600 emulator runs firmware, the 32/s emulator runs a software emulation
which ran on the Microdata 3200, not the general machine.

Software and firmware remain to be cleard to be shared.  If any is saved
it would be interesting to hear from anyone as well as where they got
their copies.

Jim Stephens