RRD50 interface

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Sep 7 00:35:25 CDT 2010

On 9/7/10 1:07 AM, Eric Smith wrote:
> There was a CM110 which had an additional board that adapted the CM100
> interface to SCSI. I'd like to find one of those, or the M7552 (KRQ50)
> or M7490 host adapters for the RRD50, but I haven't ever found them.

   I have at least two KRQ50 boards here, but they've been raped for
parts; I think there's a PLCC socket or similar that's empty on both of
them, perhaps EPROMs too.  Let me know if you want to research this
further; I can dig them out in about two weeks when I'm back and settled
in from my road trip

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire