Bell & Howell II+

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Thu Sep 9 15:09:50 CDT 2010

     Does anyone have a good feel for the current market value of a Bell &
Howell II+?  Model is A2S1016B, serial #A2S3-000985 with disk drive,
paddles, manuals, cassette player, cassettes and floppies.  Unknown
working condition.  Installed boards are ROM Card, Disk II Interface, plus
a Sup "R" Mod II.

     This isn't mine, but the owner contacted me asking what it might be
worth.  I haven't paid any attention to Ebay prices on these, but it looks
like a generic Apple II+ might fetch $150 or more.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old Technology	      http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/