Commodore PETs, SGI Personal IRIS & More @ RE-PC in Tukwila
derschjo at mail.msu.edu
Sat Sep 11 18:44:21 CDT 2010
Just a heads up -- dropped by RE-PC in Tukwila today to recycle a few
things (nothing classic, I assure you!) and they had a lot of cool old
stuff for the first time in awhile; not the best prices but I thought
I'd let you guys know, just in case.
- They have several PETs -- 2 or 3 8032s and a couple of 2001s (none
with chicklet keyboards, alas). Prices were between $100 and $200.
They all appeared to be described as "not working" but were in good
- There's an SGI Personal IRIS 4D/25. Looks to be complete, with tape
drive & hard drive. $90, unfortunately...
- An Intertec Intertube II terminal, marked as "not working", $35
- A Data I/O 120A gang EEPROM programmer. Kinda neat, a bit big for my
tastes, though. $50.
- A Franklin ACE 1000, good condition, $16.
Probably a few other things that have slipped my mind, but those are the
More information about the cctalk