Chips as jewelry

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:14:40 CDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Mark Kahrs <mark.kahrs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Argggh!
>
> Went with the spousal unit to a local arts fair and what did one vendor
> sell?  Right, "obsolete" chips.  I immediately spotted a LSI-11 chip set.
> And what about the EPROM bracelet?
>
> Some gold NASA stuff as well.
>
> Sad, very sad.

yep, that must be the same guy I met at the Breezeshooters Hamfest a few
years back. I twinged very badly when he introduced himself an his work.
This was while I had an exhibit of various machines indoors there. He also
supplies these to the gift shop at the Carnegie Science museum here. I still
have his number around here. I wanted to check on him once in a while to see
if he's harboring any stuff that might be sacrificed for his trade.

=Dan