Help resurrect my Xerox Alto

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Sun Sep 19 20:14:07 CDT 2010

<comes out from bushes>  ah, that was me.

Was a great time and really a blast to dig into the Alto.  We definitely
improvised, not having a stock of uA709 opamp on hand...  we just bypassed
that regulator circuit and stuck a 7805 there instead, which was pilfered
from Vince Briel's spare parts stock for his Altair8800micro kits.
Too much fun.

Good luck Nick and keep us posted.

Chris

--