How to prevent yellowing of equipment on display

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Sep 20 16:44:29 CDT 2010

On 20 Sep 2010 at 15:06, Richard wrote:

> It basically says: "contact a conservator".  Not very helpful or
> interesting IMO.

What I gather from my reading is that no one's got any good
procedures yet, other than low-temperature storage.  Basically,
plastics are inherently unstable and keeping them around for future
generations is going to be a tough nut to crack.

POPART has perhaps the best-funded conservation research project on
plastics, so it's a site to watch for news.

--Chuck