Screwing around (Was: Multimeter recomendations

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sun Sep 26 16:06:46 CDT 2010

>     Children are become more and more stupid everyday! Things like lego,
> mecano, educational kits and good junior tools are almost nonexistent as
> gifts. Children prefer a brand new PS3 :oP

Depends on the parents. My folks refused to get us an NES when we were
younger, and wouldn't even let us rot with the old Intellivision. They got
us Legos and Construx, and forced me to learn how to use the C64 ("we spent
a lot of money on this, and you will damn well learn how to use it").

I'm eternally grateful to them. Truly.

-- You cannot trust this technology stuff. -- Ira Oldham ----------------------