Latest eBay seller BS

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Sep 30 16:21:37 CDT 2010

William Donzelli <wdonzelli at gmail.com> writes:

> And as well seasoned veteran, my observation is that the whole shill
> concern is quite overblown. It is just not nearly as common as some
> would like to believe. It is easy to blame a shill than to come to
> grips that lots of others with deep pockets like this stuff as well.

I'm acquainted with a retired patent attorney who collects brass
musical instruments.  When he moved from Idaho to Texas a few years
ago, his collection went in 11 moving vans.

When he spots something that he likes, he places a bid and it's like
a dog marking its territory.  Since he has more money than time,
he'll outbid anyone who tries to bid against him.

No shill, he--just very deep pockets.

--Chuck