"300 Baud" magazine shuts down

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 12:51:20 CST 2011

> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Eric Smith wrote:
> >
> >> Issue #3 is unfortunately the final issue.
> >>
> >> You can now get PDF files of issues 1 through 3 from their web site:
> >> =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.300baudmagazine.com/
> >
> > That's a shame, it was kind of a neat magazine. =A0I'd purchased both iss=

I enjoyed reading the 3 issues on the web site, but I am not sure I would
ahve subscribed to it even if I'd known it existed.

Of course, if you enjoyed it, there's nothing to stop you prodcuing a
similar magazine on your own. But I warn you, my experience is that
getting people to write articles is next-to-impossible.