PDP-11 Operating Systems

Wolfgang Eichberger oe5ewl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:59:45 CST 2011

Thank you all for the infos. Didn't really know the details of HT-11
and GAMMA-11. Both would be nice findings (at least for historical
interests..).

MINITS sounds interesting too, I'll start my recherches. Do you have
any details Phil?

Regards, Wolfgang

ps: I hope you'll see some progress soon Dan!
--
Wolfgang Eichberger - OE5EWL
Operating System Collector