Strange Versatec Plotter question

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:34:03 CST 2011

Naptha (charcoal lighter) works.

Iteresting subject Zane!

I rode head on several versatecs myself, in seismic plots (including lunar for APOLLO), oilfield well logs etc.  Loved that machine.

I still have Versaplot (fortran) source if you want it.

For a while there, the had a PC DMA board I got really good at writing code for, to load my next frame slice before the printer paused and the fountain shut down.

Nobody wants nasty toner bands...

Randy

PS all copier fluid and toner for liquid copiers worked for me, 80s, no need to buy the versatec stuff.  Worked in my symbolics printers too.