Ebay fee change as of 4/1

Erik Klein classiccmp at vintage-computer.com
Wed Mar 16 21:54:38 CDT 2011

On Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM Richard wrote:

> One of the reasons that people use those other sites is because they
> *won't* take paypal.  I've had that happen on more than one occasion.

The Marketplace is fee free so it doesn't PayPal or anything else for the
marketplace itself.

It is, however, linked to PayPal and several other payment services so that
you can allow buyers to pay via those services.

Almost all of my buyers pay with PayPal directly from the invoice.

As a seller you can restrict buyers to your preferred payment method(s) and
as a buyer you can avoid sellers who won't accept your preferred payment
method(s)...

-----
Erik Klein
www.vintage-computer.com
www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum - The Vintage Computer Forums
marketplace.vintage-computer.com - The Vintage Computer and Gaming
Marketplace