Ebay fee change as of 4/1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Mar 20 12:33:47 CDT 2011

On 3/16/11 4:49 PM, Chris M wrote:
> Come on, get a life, and be men (and women). Take a check. Cut out
> the middlemen. I'm hopping mad over comments like this. And reminds
> me I need to take my little pressure pill.

   Wow, really?  Someone advocating the use of checks, the least-secure
payment method ever devised?  They're on their way out, thank heaven.
Many UK banks are checkless now, according to my UK friends.  I'm
guessing the USA will finally be devoid of checks entirely within the
next 10-15 yearse.  Many stores don't take them anymore  I got sick of
being burned by rubber checks years ago; I haven't taken a check since
the late 1990s.  Many stores don't take them.  I've not actually written
one, for any reason, in probably eight years.

   I feel like someone just voiced curiosity as to why their new
Core2Duo laptop doesn't have core memory.

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL