Xerox 860 available...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon Mar 28 14:10:38 CDT 2011

Weirdstuff "rescued" (didn't scrap) a Xerox 860 and held it for me to check out.

I did so, and it appears to be complete (w/o diskettes, unfortunately). It consists of the 860 CPU w/(2) 8" FDD, Keyboard, Monitor and Printer. I did not open it up to inspect it.

Here's a couple of links on this system:
http://www.digibarn.com/collections/systems/xerox860/index.html
http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/accession/102646130
(The CHM link is a PDF of the original 860 brochure...)

If you are interested in acquiring this system, please contact me off list and I'll let you know who to contact at WS.

I have no financial interest in this transaction...

Regards,
Lyle
--
Lyle Bickley, AF6WS