OSI C1P currently on ebay...

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Thu Mar 31 16:05:49 CDT 2011

No, I don't think the sides are wooden.  I have one of these models
(http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/collection/challenger1.htm) and the
sides are metal.

They are very vintage in apparence and function and I've glad I've got one.
My oldest computer and the one that really started me collecting.

Terry