IBM Series/1, PDP-11/84 potentially available in Oregon

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:36:43 CST 2014

Hey John..

  I'm interested in the 11/84 if it goes; have nineties Macs and Suns and
possibly some other pdp11 ephemera as well that I could offer as trade.  I
don't wish to be a hog, though, as I do have other elevens.   Let's talk
off-list when/if you're ready -- I'm open to the fact that there may be
more suitable homes for the machine.  I'm in western Pennsylvania, but I
travel to southern Oregon a few times a year.

thx
--jake