Whitechapel Computer Works MG-1

Göran Axelsson axelsson at acc.umu.se
Wed Dec 3 00:00:27 CST 2014

Thanks Tony, David, Andy, Rich, Jules.... et al. If I missed you it's
just because I never expected the thread to explode into this. :-)
Now I know what to look for and how to get it running if I find it. I
even know how fast I can run it too! :-D

This is a fantastic community!

Göran

<Nothing new below, no need to scroll>