C, please die,

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:48:37 CST 2014

Every programmer I know under forty loathes the mess that is Java and they
avoid it like the plague unless they're really desperate for work and
willing to be "part of the problem."  I mean, unless you count Gates shills
as "programmers."  Ruby seems to have displaced visual basic for the
notably green kids, while the sharper ones I've spent time with are real in
to Go because you get performance, danger and expressiveness all in one.
Good times.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Richard Loken <richardlo at admin.athabascau.ca