is there any word processing software for the pdp11?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Dec 3 18:33:44 CST 2014

That is exciting news! I occasionally peek around to try to take the
temperature of H-6180 emulation... It will be a great day when I can load
up my own Multics! Getting the chance to actually use Multics has long been
a wish of mine.

I finally got the chance to try my own alma mater's contribution to that
time in history, Michigan Terminal System, under Hercules when the binary
tape images were released a few years back... Now I'm just waiting on
Multics, then I will be sated ;)

Best,

Sean