No such thing as

Don North ak6dn at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 4 18:40:42 CST 2014

-----Original Message-----

I used that PDP-1 at MIT in 1972 or so for the 6.273 programming course.
Still have my class notebook, with all my programs printed out on the Flexowriter terminals.

That PDP-1 was not a 'virgin' PDP-1 any more even then, it had features added by eager grad students.

As indicated above the second / backup that CHM has would be a better choice to restore.