HP Interex & HP1000 Contributed Library

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Dec 6 08:10:24 CST 2014

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014, Jay West wrote:
> This content is all at http://www.classiccmp.org/interex
>
> There are two folders: One is the proceedings, slideshows, etc. of all the
> HP Interex meetings and the other is the entire HP CSL for HP1000.

This is great! At least someone who misses the CSL as I do.

> As usual, please do not rape the content. If you need more than a few files
> here and there please contact me off-list to arrange a hard drive swap, etc.

I have a mirror of the RTE CSL part online for over seven years now, you
can find it here:
ftp://computermuseum.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/hp/rtecsl/
with the index page at:
ftp://computermuseum.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/hp/rtecsl/www.interex.org/tech/csl/RTE/index.html

I hadn't publicly announced the location because I wasn't sure about the
status of Interex or its contents. But apparently, it's ok now.

Christian