Nice LSI-11 brochure

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:08:55 CST 2014

That does look like a nice one. Lots of color photos! I've taken recently
to collecting non-electronic ephemera related to the industry i.e. IC
databooks, application notes, old copies of IEEE Spectrum, BSTJ, etc. So
far a fairly inexpensive habit to feed and the potential cognitive hours
occupied to dollar ratio is pretty high, IMO. Also much prefer flipping
through real paper versus a PDF when at the bench, etc. Always nice to have
stuff to read over dinner, too :)

Best,

Sean