Seeking disruptive tech

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Wed Dec 10 18:06:43 CST 2014

At 06:15 PM 12/10/2014, Fred Cisin wrote:

>Darth Vader's Lunchbox was not packaged as nicely as their tiny battery powered oscilloscopes (I had an NLS-215)

I have never owned an NLS 'scope, but still own two functional Lunchboxes, though neither has been used for anything in the real world since 1991, when I needed a computer that could live on top of a mountain for a few weeks running a speech synthesizer, and I pressed the 4-84 into service for that purpose.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html