Wanted - Tandy/RadioShack Prototype boards

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Fri Dec 12 19:45:23 CST 2014

On Fri, 12 Dec 2014, Michael Holley wrote:

> Radio Shack is in financial trouble so if you need anything from them,
> buy it now. They are planning to close around 1000 of their 5000 stores.

I tried to buy some protoboards from them a couple of times in the last 3
months. Both times they only had one of each type of board in stock in the
store. The person behind the counter said they would only send them one
board at a time and that they could not order more. Easier for me to order
them on eBay...